Marilyn Holeman -- Resume
- Graduated Santana High School, Santee, CA. 1970
- Associate of Arts Degree, Grossmont College La Mesa, CA. 1972
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, English Major, Biola College [Now University] La Mirada, CA. 1975.
- California State Teaching Credential, Biola College, La Mirada, CA. 1975.
- Supplemental coursework for Credential. San Diego State University. San Diego, CA. As required.
- Teacher, Four and five year olds- Santee Christian Preschool, Santee, CA. 1977-1978.
- Teacher, First and Second Grade - Lemon Grove Christian School, Lemon Grove, CA. 1978-1979.
- Substitute Teacher, K-8, Cajon Valley Unified School District, El Cajon, CA 1979-1981.
- Substitute Teacher, K-8 Lakeside Unified School District, Lakeside, CA. 1979-1981.
- Teacher. Second Grade. Trinity Christian School, Spring Valley, CA. 1982-1983.
- Teacher/Administrator. K-12. Oak View School, Julian, CA. (Home School.) 1988-2003.
- Substitute Teacher. K-5. Ramona Lutheran School. Ramona, CA. 2003- 2006.
- Long-Term Substitute Teacher. (One term) Third Grade. Rift Valley Academy. Kijabe, Kenya. 2016.
- Missionary, Interlink Ministries, 2020-
- Vacation Bible Schools. Teacher. Hillside Community Church, Julian, CA and Calvary Chapel, Julian, CA. Various years
- Substitute Sunday School Teacher. Hillside Community Church, Julian, CA. Various years.
- AWANA. Helper, Teacher. Hillside Community Church. Julian, CA 2012-2017.
- Julian Bible Club. Facilitator, Teacher. Hillside Community Church, Julian, CA. I was still active with this until the pandemic closed us down. 2017-2020.